Club night is on in level 2, but there are rules …
Due to limits on people and the need to be able to contact trace, it will be MEMBERS ONLY for the moment.
Wellington Badminton says …
- Mandatory sign-in via scanning or register
- 2m Distancing when no playing on court
- Masks to be worn when not playing
- Only available courts will be 1, 3, 6, 7 & 8
- 40 players max (on the courts) (which means that Shop and Admin staff and Pro-Shop customers can be on site without jeopardising the 50 people limit)
- No spectators and non-players in the centre
- 4 people max per court (no extras sitting waiting for their turn). This applies to all bookings.
- Changing rooms – 1 in at a time. Use the Available/Unavailable cards on the Changing room doors
- Shuttles must be taken away at the end of your game – they are not to be left on court
We have a facebook page.